All reservations require signature and acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. These policies are in place to protect our customers, our inventory, and our business. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at: 1-877-755-9796 and we will be happy to assist.
1. PAYMENT & CREDIT CARDS
- All reservations require a minimum 50% deposit, valid credit card, and signature of confirmation.
- Balance in full due upon pick-up or prior to delivery
- Failure to make payment arrangements for delivered items or third party pickups will result in full payment to credit card noted on file.
- Reservations made within cancellation period are subject to100% deposit.
- Classic Party Rentals reserves the right to process credit cards on file for: payments due, missing items, damaged items not covered by waiver, cleaning fees, unscheduled delivery and/or labor, and cancellations made outside of conditional terms.
2. CANCELLATION & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
- Order adjustments may be permitted by account holders only; third party adjustments will not be accepted.
- All events require a minimum 30 days cancellation notice.
- Tents, Dance Floors, and Dunk Tanks require a minimum 90 days cancellation
- Special Orders and Sub-Rented items have a strict NO CANCELLATION policy.
- A minimum 3 days notice is required for a request for order increase.
- Increases to an order require 3-days notice.
- Customers are responsible for retaining hard copies/ proof of revisions. In the event of dispute, Classic Party Rentals will always deem the last filed copy as final.
3. DAMAGE WAIVER
- The damage waiver protects customers from accidental damage of items during the rental period and must be purchased/declined at least 24 hours prior to rental pick-up or delivery.
- The damage waiver is defaulted onto every order unless otherwise declined.
- Clients are 100% responsible for all damage occurring outside of warehouse or delivery trucks and are 100% accountable for items transferred to third party participants.
- Damage occurring due to negligence, theft or willful intent, are not covered by the waiver.
- All damaged items must be returned as proof of damage; if not returned, items will be considered missing and may be subject to replacement fees. Items not suitable/safe for return must be noted at the time of order return.
- In the event that the damage waiver is declined, Classic Party reserves full right to charge credit card on file (without notice) for replacement or repair of items.
4. MISSING ITEMS
- Missing items are not covered by the damage waiver and are subject to replacement costs.
- Classic Party reserves the right to charge credit card on file for missing items not returned
- In the event of missing items, administration will make a courtesy call, send an invoice via mail, and honor a grace period of 14 days prior to charging the credit card on file.
- Items missing due to breakage must be noted at the time of order return.
- Reimbursement for returned missing items will be at the discretion of Classic Party if returned within 90days of event rental.
- Additional rental costs apply for all items not returned at end of reservation period.
- Dishware, cutlery, glassware, and food prep items must be scraped and packed into appropriate bins/boxes/bags for return; cleaning and maintenance of these items is included in rental costs.
- Linens must be shaken out and bundled into the black mesh bags provided.
- All other items are subject to cleaning and maintenance fees if returned in dirty or wet condition.
- All returned items are assessed by inventory controllers. If cleaning or maintenance is required, an invoice for time/labor used will be created and charged to credit card noted on file.
- In the event that a cleaning deposit is taken during reservation, the deposit will be returned only after the items have been reviewed and deemed ‘clean’ by inventory controllers. If cleaning is required, the deposit will be kept in lieu of cleaning fees. The customer may be charged additional fee’s and/or charges if items returned in extremely poor or non-typical conditions.
6. OUT OF AREA EVENTS
- All orders being reserved for events outside of the Lower Mainland or immediate Fraser Valley must have approval and authorization by management or company owner.
- Orders for Vancouver Island, Okanagan, Interior, or Cariboo districts are strictly prohibited.
- Classic Party reserves the right to cancel a reservation if intent to transport items from authorized areas is suspected. All payments will remain due and deposits will not be reimbursed.
7. WAIVER & LIABILITIES
- Classic Party will not be liable for any loss, expenses, penalties, damages, costs or personal injuries, including death, suffered by anyone by reason of operation, handling, transportation, or use of rental equipment.
- Classic Party is not the manufacturer, representative, nor the agent for manufacturing; no warranties are given, expressed, or implied as to the design, quality, capacity, and/or suitability of the product a renter may rent and use.
- A customer may rent amusement equipment (such as dunk tanks), providing the renter acknowledges risks to property and/or person that may occur. The renter hereby assumes all liability for injury or damage that may occur (to persons or property) relating the use of amusement equipment and is 100% responsible for all supervision and third party participation of rental equipment.
- All participants of amusement equipment must sign an authorized release form waiver (to be provided by the renter at time of use). Copies are available at Classic Party, but it remains the clients responsibility to ensure copies are received.
8. DELIVERIES & PERSONAL DANGER
- All deliveries are subject to a fuel surcharge at any time leading up to event date.
- Time requests are not guaranteed; clients may request morning or afternoon deliveries only. (morning 9:00–1:00pm, afternoon 1:00pm-5:00pm)
- After-hour delivery requests are subject to additional fees and staff availability.
- Delivery fees only covers tailgate drop-off and pick up and do not cover set-up or tear-down.
- All items must be stacked and ready for loading prior to return pick-up.
- Labor requests must be made prior to delivery of items (such as: set-up, additional lifting/carrying). Requests made at the site will not be guaranteed and will be subject to additional charges.
- Classic Party Rentals reserves the right to terminate or decline delivery due to site restrictions, dangers, or other concerns not previously noted by client.
- Full charges will apply (for both rentals and delivery) if drivers are unable to gain access to site.
- Undisclosed or incidental site dangers (including structural, animal, or human threat) are subject to full rental costs and all applicable fees
- In the event of cancellations due to extreme weather conditions, reimbursement will be at the discretion of Classic Party Rentals.
- Choice/Opt-In: Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose.
- Opt-Out Instructions: This site also gives users the following options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving communications or our service. You can opt out by calling 1-877-755-9796 or emailing: email@example.com